Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Katrina & the Waves

As a Christian, who am I going to tell of the "hurricane" coming known as Jesus? Will I tell my neighbor...will I warn them to get to a better place? Why wouldn't I?
Will I tell my sisters and parents....will I not call them and warn them @ least once?

I have read everything I can get my hands on and come to one, solid conclusion. Jesus Christ is the son of God and He came to this earth to save us. We didn't evolve from monkeys and yes, I believe in dinosaurs and the earth DID NOT come from a big bang....nope, God made each of us in His image, just like Him....He is powerful and loving!

So my fellow bloggers....like the weatherman, my time here has given me wisdom....I have read the "charts" and I know of a time that will come when Jesus will return here....after he has visited us for a second time CNN will not be on saying: "here is what is left from hurricane Jesus"

Lastly, I have a joy in my life that is second to none. My friends if you want peace, love, kindness, patience and joy pick up the word of God and let Him live in you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well said

adam said...

Until he comes, it is my job to live like I really believe that. I need to elave it all out there on the floor in honor of him. Hold nothing back.