Saturday, August 27, 2005

Saturday in the Park....think it was the 4th of July

well it certainly is not the 4th of July but it is 11:00 and I have been sitting at the window bordering on Shangri-La for about an hour and I just saw my 1st car drive by....it's a s l o w day out there....slightly overcast. Opps there goes the 2nd car. I am supposed to be installing Taylor's b-day present a mini blue ipod. "Snap"!

I just realized the Los Lonely Boys are pretty good....hey that overcast just turned to sweet, sweet rain.....ahhhhh the sound of rain in Shangri-La...so steady and mesmerizing.

Just bought an 160 gig internal harddrive to supplement my 111 gig harddrive of which I am using 66 gig! The supplemental drive will be to safeguard music and photos. Total cost for this security----40 bucks...after two separate mail-in rebates.


if you got this far name the band who wrote the lyrics in the header...s/b ez

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Duh, Chicago.

Do I win anything good????? How about a trip to NJ. or Chicago.