Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Life after camp OR this american life

i just played the crap out of my guitar....i had not really played for a week (camp) and boy did it feel good!
Sooo campers i had some other stuff to post but my mental stupor is in the way. whadda ya know...work has really been work for the past few days which really stinks....i don't usually feel this way 'bout work but this week i do.
health....when you have it....you take it for granted when you don't...it's not any fun.

I really need to hit the guitar store but first i have to buy the most beautiful woman in the world her b-day present. if i hit the guitar store 1st then i will have my priorities mixed up.

hope you folks are enjoying yourselves....my mental block finally opened up and i have clarity again...i am going to be doing a mass change of my my email name over the course of the next few days...i have pondered this for quite some time....i really like gmail but they wouldn't let me do less then 6 characters and it did not make me a happy camper 'cause i have been wanting to just use tate@gmail.com but I need two more characters and of course tate@ yahoo.com has been taken over the course of the past 5 years or so.
it looks like i am going with "njtate" @ gmail....I really like gmail.
so campers.....look for a big public announcement over the course of the next few days....till then
peace & love and power to the people! weeeeeeeee!

1 comment:

adam said...

Life after camp can be wonderful too, but it just doesn't come as easy. Even with the bad restroom.

Good to see your priorities are in the right place. I am interested in finding out what you are going to get her.

Let me know when you are headed to the Guitar store, I would actually like to go with and need to get out there.

When will the gmail thing take effect?