Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Open your eyes! Day IIIIII of my blog

lots to post and no time to do it....
Ready, set go!
smile---smile at everyone---smiling cause other people to be happy for no reason. Talk to strangers (as long as you are over 14 years old) and make friends with everyone. Let's all be happy for no reason!!

Mars is coming and is going to be visible very soon....no telescope necessary. Let's look at the nite sky it is amazing.

Work---Yikes! I have had an underlying feel of evil lately at work and for good cause. Can't go into detail here but suffice it to say that God is bigger then us and he resides in us! I can use your prayers in this matter.

My wife---my gosh is she not awesome. I love her soooo much and she is the single most important person in my life---love's like that kiddies---keep it real!

Camp is coming and I will not be posting for an entire week....by the overwhelming amount of comments I am receiving I am sure you folks won't miss me but in case you do keep this in mind---This is my personal mission statement:
To Teach
To Live
To Love
To Give

If I can do that with my 30,000 odd days here...then I have done something!
That's purse unadulterated wisdom from heaven folks---take it to heart!

1 comment:

adam said...

I'm smiling. I can't wait for the bringer of war--Mars. I am praying for you. I love my wife too! I can't wait for camp!