Saturday, August 20, 2005

there is no tomorrow.............

was it ben that said "do not put off for tomorrow what you can do today?". good advice, today is today, tonite is tonite, take advantage of it all as if there was no tomorrow...say what you want to say today, do what you want to do today and live the precious minutes you have just as they are....precious minutes.

Well we did not get our pepperoni bread, but we did fill the truck with rocks albeit no smooth ones and we were outside for the majority of today. We are going to watch M.Night's first movie...WIDE AWAKE complete w/heavily buttered popcorn (we figure there might not be a tomorrow)....we did have a pretty awesome late lunch early dinner at a place called
Philly's Phatties http://www.phillysphatties.com/ a very unassuming place that I had read had a very good cheesesteak and I have to agree it was EXCELLENT despite the not so friendly service and typical pizza place grime. I would highly recommend them for steaks and I DO NOT recommend too many places.
Time to shower....and recharge the ipod. One of my favorite pleasures in life is crankin' the ipod up whilst cutting the grass and gardening...I did destroy two wasps nests today...I hated to do it but they were not located in natural settings so they had to go.

BTW....I am filthy right now and am figuring this could be the best shower of my life...after all I might not to get to take another one...enjoy what you do when you do it.
Peace, love & understanding and a good dose of wisdom from heaven!

Tate

PS one of the rocks that Tails and I loaded into the truck was extremely heavy....we almost did not get it in the truck but sweat and determination paid off and we have one, huge, heavy Manatawny rock to roll of that truck tomorrow.....thanks Tails...I could not have done it w/o you!
Lastly...(sorry) it was great to see the Howers, Kim Keller & Ben, Jocelyn, Amanda and a coupla girls from Aryn's cabin at camp today ( not to mention a bunch of other awesome folks) ....It wasn't just "like" family....IT WAS FAMILY! Three of those that I saw had been baptized just last week. Amen, amen, amen...for He is great!

1 comment:

adam said...

I suppose the lyuric that fits would be...

"Just try and prove me wrong, and pretend like you're immortal."

Take care tater.